July 25th, 2008 (16:14)
Cele mai interesante/comice vorbe ce au iesit vreodata din gura unui tehnician IT
* There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t
* If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
* I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly
* My software never has bugs. It just develops random features
* Roses are #FF0000 , Violets are #0000FF , All my base belongs to you
* In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
* Hand over the calculator, friends don’t let friends derive drunk
* I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
* Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue…
* The box said ‘Requires Windows 95 or better’. So I installed LINUX
* A penny saved is 1.39 cents earned, if you consider income tax
* Unix, DOS and Windows…the good, the bad and the ugly
* A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history – with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila
* The code that is the hardest to debug is the code that you know cannot possibly be wrong
* UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity
* Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny
* You know it’s love when you memorize her IP number to skip DNS overhead
* JUST SHUT UP AND REBOOT!!
* 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
* Alcohol & calculus don’t mix. Never drink & derive
* How do I set a laser printer to stun?
* There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer
* Concept: On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape button
* It’s not bogus, it’s an IBM standard
* Be nice to the nerds, for all you know they might be the next Bill Gates!
* The farther south you go, the more dollar stores there are
* Beware of programmers that carry screwdrivers
* The difference between e-mail and regular mail is that computers handle e-mail, and computers never decide to come to work one day and shoot all the other computers
* If you want a language that tries to lock up all the sharp objects and fire-making implements, use Pascal or Ada: the Nerf languages, harmless fun for children of all ages, and they won’t mar the furniture
* COFFEE.EXE Missing – Insert Cup and Press Any Key
* Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning
* LISP = Lots of Irritating Silly Parentheses
* The beginning of the programmer’s wisdom is understanding the difference between getting program to run and having a runnable program
* Squash one bug, you’ll see ten new bugs popping
* Everytime i time i touch my code, i give birth to ten new bugs
* boast = blogging is open & amiable sharing of thoughts
* We are sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again
* Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted
* If it weren’t for C, we’d all be programming in BASI and OBO
* Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner
* Bad or corrupt header, go get a haircut
* Unrecognized input, get out of the class
* Warning! Buffer overflow, close the tumbler !
* WinErr 547: LPT1 not found… Use backup… PENCIL & PAPER
* Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)
* Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes
* Best file compression around: “rm *.*” = 100% compression
* Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is “c:\> hack into fbi”
* BREAKFAST.COM Halted…Cereal Port Not Responding
* I survived an NT installation
* The name is Baud……James Baud
* My new car runs at 56Kbps
* Why doesn’t DOS ever say “EXCELLENT command or filename!”
* File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
* Cannot read data, leech the next boy’s paper? (Y/N)
* CONGRESS.SYS Corrupted: Re-boot Washington D.C (Y/n)?
* Does fuzzy logic tickle?
* Helpdesk : Sir, you need to add 10GB space to your HD , Customer : Could you please tell where I can download that?
* Windows: Just another pane in the glass
* Who’s General Failure & why’s he reading my disk?
* RAM disk is not an installation procedure
* Shell to DOS…Come in DOS, do you copy? Shell to DOS…
* The truth is out there…anybody got the URL?
* Smash forehead on keyboard to continue…..
* E-mail returned to sender — insufficient voltage
* Help! I’m modeming… and I can’t hang up!!!
* All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
* Once I got this error on my Linux box: Error. Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue
* Once I got this error on my Linux box: Error. Mouse not attached. Please left click the ‘OK’ button to continue
* Press any key to continue or any other key to quit…
* Press every key to continue
* Helpdesk: Sir if you see the blue screen, press any key to continue. Customer : hm.. just a min.. where’s that ‘any key’..
* Idiot, Go ahead, make my data!
* Old programmers never die; they just give up their resources
* To err is human – and to blame it on a computer is even more so
* (001) Logical Error CLINTON.SYS: Truth table missing
* Clinton:/> READ | PARSE | WRITE | DUMP >> MONKIA.SYS
* (D)inner not ready: (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza
* Computers can never replace human stupidity
* A typical Yahoo! inbox : Inbox(0), Junk(9855210)
* (A)bort, (R)etry, (P)anic?
* Bugs come in through open Windows
* Penguins love cold, they wont survive the sun
* Unix is user friendly…its just selective about who its friends are
* Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity
* Bell Labs Unix — Reach out and grep someone.
* To err is human…to really foul up requires the root password.
* Invalid password : Please enter the correct password to (Abort / Retry / Ignore )
* FUBAR – where Geeks go for a drink
* I degaussed my girlfriend and I’m just not attracted to her anymore
* Scandisk : Found 2 bad sectors. Please enter a new HD to continue scanning
* Black holes are where God divided by zero
* Hey! It compiles! Ship it!
* Thank god, my baby just compiled
* Yes! My code compiled, and my wife just produced the output
* Windows 98 supports real multitasking – it can boot and crash simultaneously
* Zap! And there was the blue screen !
* Please send all spam to my main address, root@localhost 🙂
* MailerD(a)emon: You just received 9133547 spam. (O)pen all, (R)ead one by one, (C)heck for more spam
* A: Can you teach me how to use a computer? B: No. I just fix the machines, I don’t use them
* PayPal: Your funds have been frozen for 668974 days
* 1-800-404 : The subscriber you are trying to call does not exist
* 1-800-403 : Access to that subscriber was denied
* Error message: “Out of paper on drive D:”
* If I wanted a warm fuzzy feeling, I’d antialias my graphics!
* A printer consists of three main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light
* “Mr. Worf, scan that ship.” “Aye Captain. 300 dpi?”
* Smith & Wesson: The Original Point And Click Interface
* Shout onto a newsgroup : It echoes back flames and spam
* Firewall : Intruder detected. (A)llow in (D)eactivate the firewall
* Real programmers can write assembly code in any language
* Warning! Perl script detected! (K)ill it , (D)eactivate it
* Firewall : Do you want to place a motion detector on port 80 ?
* Helpdesk: Sir, please refill your ink catridges Customer : Where can i download that?
* All computers run at the same speed… with the power off
* You have successfully logged in, Now press any key to log out
* Sorry, the password you tried is already being used by Dorthy, please try something else.
* Sorry, that username already exists. (O)verwrite it (C)ancel
* Please send all flames, trolls, and complaints to /dev/toilet
* Shut up, or i’ll flush you out
* Cron : Enter cron command \ Now enter the number of minutes in an hour
* We are experiencing system trouble — do not adjust your terminal
* You have successfully hacked in, Welcome to the FBI mainframes.
* I’m sorry, our software is perfect. The problem must be you
* Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurling down the highway
* Webhost livehelp: Sir you ran out of bandwidth, User: Where can I download that?
* If Ruby is not and Perl is the answer, you don’t understand the question
* Having soundcards is nice… having embedded sound in web pages is not
* My computer was full, so I deleted everything on the right half
* You have received a new mail which is 195537 hours old
* Yahoo! Mail: Your email was sent successfully. The email will delivered in 4 days and 8 hours
* I’m sorry for the double slash (Tim Berners-Lee in a Panel Discussion, WWW7, Brisbane, 1998)
* Ah, young webmaster… java leads to shockwave. Shockwave leads to realaudio. And realaudio leads to suffering
* What color do you want that database?
* C++ is a write-only language, once can write programs in C++, but I can’t read any of them
* As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code
* earth is 98% full … please delete anyone you can
* A typical yahoo chat room: “A has signed in, A has signed out, B has signed in, B has signed out, C has signed in, C has signed out..”
* When someone says “I want a programming language in which I need only say what I wish done,” give him a lollipop
* Warning! No processor found! Press any key to continue
* Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product
* NT is the only OS that has caused me to beat a piece of hardware to death with my bare hands
* Warning! Kernel crashed, Run for your lives !
* NASA uses Windows? Oh great. If Apollo 13 went off course today the manual would just tell them to open the airlock, flush the astronauts out, and re-install new one
* How’s my programming? Call 1-800-DEV-NULL
* Yes, friends and neighbors, boys and girls – my PC speaker crashed NT
* root:> Sorry, you entered the wrong password, the correct password is ‘a_49qwXk’
* New linux package released. Please install on /dev/null
* Quake and uptime do not like each other
* Unix…best if used before: Tue Jan 19 03:14:08 GMT 2038
* As you well know, magic and weapons are prohibited inside the cafeteria — Final Fantasy VIII
* Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft…and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labo
* Unix is the only virus with a command line interface
* Windows 95 makes Unix look like an operating system
* How are we supposed to hack your system if it’s always down!
* God is real, unless declared integer
* I’m tempted to buy the slashdot staff a grammar checker. What do they do for 40 hours a week?
* Paypal : Please enter your credit card number to continue
* It takes a million monkeys at typewriters to write Shakespeare, but only a dozen monkeys at computers to run Network Solutions
* Please help – firewall burnt down – lost packet – reward $$$
* If Linux were a beer, it would be shipped in open barrels so that anybody could piss in it before delivery
* Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle
* Perl, the only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption
* Norton: Incoming virus – (D)ownload and save (R)un after download
* I had a dream… and there were 1’s and 0’s everywhere, and I think I saw a 2!
* You sir, are an unknown USB device driver
* C isn’t that hard: void (*(*f)())() defines f as an array of unspecified size, of pointers to functions that return pointers to functions that return void